Frequently Asked Questions ( F.A.Q. )
Delivery: When will I receive my Item(s)?
You'll receive an email update from us as soon as we have dispatched your order from our Warehouse, so please check your recent emails to find out what your order status is. (If you haven't received any emails from us, please check your email client's (e.g. Microsoft Outlook) 'Spam' folder.
General Delivery Information can also be found under the information links at the bottom of this page.
Delivery: I still haven't received my item(s)?
Before contacting us regarding this matter, please note that there may be certain reasons why you've not received your parcel yet.
Please make contact with your local sorting/post office first, on many occasions customers may miss a delivery and Royal Mail will sometimes forget to post a card though your door telling you that you've missed a delivery.
Royal Mail First Class can take up to 1-5 working days to delivery, EU 5-12 Working Days and International 7-15 working Days.
Please contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you still haven't received your package within these time frames.
Please note, we cannot officially report your Item as being Lost In Post until a full 15 working days after it was dispatched from our Warehouse.
Please bear in mind that our cut off point for Royal Mail Special Next Day Delivery is 2:30pm, any orders that come in after this time will be rolled onto the next working day.
On such a rare occasion that you don't receive your Package the very next day, Please contact Customer Support to notify us about this as soon as possible. We will do everything we can to sort this problem out for you swiftly.
You may also request a claim form from your local Post office if for reasons out of our control Royal Mail did not get your package to you the very next day.
DHL or Similar Courier
If you selected to have your item(s) delivered with one of our courier services and they were unable to deliver your parcel securely directly to you the first time, the driver will have left a “We called to deliver / collect your parcel” card.
Please read this card as it will tell you whether:
1. We will deliver the parcel again tomorrow.
2. Your parcel has been left with a neighbour.
3. Your parcel has been taken your local Post Office branch.
4. Your parcel has been returned to our depot.
Please check these options first before contacting us to report that your package has not been delivered.
Adverse weather conditions that are out of our control, may also affect your delivery time.
Delivery: Where do you post from?
The United Kingdom.
Delivery: Do you offer International postage?
Yes we do, we deliver WorldWide!
Delivery: How much will it cost to post to my Country?
Postage costs will vary due to the size and weight of your package. All shipping fee's are calculated fully when you're checking out on our website.
Delivery: Do you deliver to work Addresses?
Of course we do! However you'll need to make sure someone on your behalf can collect your parcel if you're unavailable.
Delivery: Will you put a low value on my package, because of Customs Fees?
No, absolutely not. We’re a legitimate Company that complies with international laws.
Delivery: I ordered with Special Delivery, but I haven't received my part?
We're very sorry if this has happened to you. Please contact our Customer Service Team and we'll sort this problem out for you as soon as possible! Please also note however that Special Deliveries need to be placed before 2:30pm for a guarranteed next day delivery.
Delivery: What does each order status mean?
Order Status Email Notifications.
Here is a quick summary of what our email notifications mean.
1. Order Confirmation - A simple email sent to you by us just after submitting your order on our website. This displays an overview of what you've ordered, your delivery and billing address and carrier information.
2. Payment Accepted - Your payment has successfully gone through without a hitch, we will begin picking your order from our warehouse.
3. Preparation in Progress - This means we're currently processing and picking your order from our warehouse. If you've ordered before 2:30pm, your items will be shipped the same day, if ordered after that time slot they'll be shipped the following working day (Mon-Fri)
4. Shipped - Your goods have been dispatched from our warehouse and are on their way to you.
Payment Error - Please get in contact with us if you receive this error, we will do our upmost best to rectify your problem. If you're still having problems however, please try a different card or another payment method, e.g. Paypal.
Returns: How do I return a part to you?
Refund and Returns Procedure
At Driven2Automotive, our aim is to make sure that you’re 100% happy with the products and services that we provide. We understand that now and again you may have a problem; we will do our upmost to sort this out as quickly and efficiently as we can.
Returning a part to us
Before returning any items to us, please follow these instructions:
Please read our Terms and Conditions before returning any items.
1. If you need to return any item(s) to us, please contact our returns department at Returns@driven2automotive.com with a valid reason for returning your part.
2. If your return request is approved by us, you'll then receive a Returns Authorisation code via email.
3. Once you've received this, please navigate on our website to:
My Account >> My Orders >> and click on your order number.
4. At the bottom of this page, you’ll see that an (RMA) Returns Merchandise form is now visible. Simply tick the checkbox next to the product that you wish to return and type in the code that you received via email into the form and press submit.
5. Once you’ve done this, we'll process your RMA request and notify you via email once this has been completed.
6. Upon completion of processing, please navigate to My Account >> My Merchandise Returns >> Your order number.
- Here, you'll see we've activated a Returns Slip (Adobe Reader .PDF) to download, please print off this slip and write the included Returns Authorisation Number clearly on the outside of your returning parcel.
7. Send the part back to us using Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded, please do not send using an express service such as Royal Mail's 'Special delivery'.
You must return your part(s) within 7 Days of receiving your Returns Authorisation Number.
Upon receipt of your return, refunds can (rarely) take up to 7 days to complete.
Returns: Do I have to pay to return my part to you?
Unfortunately we cannot pay for your return fees, you may be charged a restocking fee also, depending on the specific reason for returning the part to us.
Returns: I returned an item and it was incorrectly refunded or replaced?
Please contact us here as soon as possible in such extremely rare cases.
Returns: My Returns Slip will not print or I can't open it, what do i do?
If you can't open the .PDF Returns Slip file please make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed which is available HERE; then restart your computer and try again.
If you don't have a printer or are still having problems actually printing, please follow the instructions found in the .PDF file itself as it cannot be stated in this FAQ due to the risk of customers returning parts which haven't been authorised in advance.
Problems with printers in general can relate to outdated software drivers (what's on the CD that your printer comes with) The best way to solve this problem is by going to your printers manufacturer website and look for the support / drivers section, then download the latest drivers for your printer. You will need to know your printers model name/number to do this which is usually located on the device itself by a sticker e.g. Epson Stylus SX515W.
Returns: I have not been refunded yet?
We will endevour to process all returns as soon as we can. Please note however that refunds can take (in rare cases) up to 7 working days to process.
Returns: I have been refunded the incorrect amount?
In such extremely rare cases mistakes can indeed happen, we're very sorry if you believe that you've been incorrectly refunded the wrong amount, however we do have strict guidelines when it comes to processing returns so please make sure there aren't any other fee's you've missed before contacting us about this problem.