One of the most common questions our support team gets asked on a daily basis is this one: ‘Please could you tell me if these spark plugs will fit my vehicle?’
No problem, we will always provide help with fitment.95% of the time emailing us for confirmation with your reg number isn’t actually needed as all spark plug manufacturers usually provide online compatibility tools.
Unless your vehicle has been performance modified, simply enter your vehicle details using the links below and they will display the correct plugs for your vehicle. If an upgrade plug is available this will be shown too. Alternatively, you can also check your vehicles handbook or manual to see if it states any part numbers. Note that the standard spark plugs as fitted from the factory will be stated in the manual, not an optional upgrade spark plug like NGK Iridium IX. For example, CR8E (standard) is shown, when you could purchase the upgrade version: CR8EIX.
List of Part Finders:
- Bosch Part Finder – https://www.boschaftermarket.com/gb/en/parts
- Champion Part Finder – https://www.championautoparts.com/find-my-part.html
- Denso UK & Europe Part Finder – http://www.denso-am.co.uk/e-catalogue/
- Denso USA Part Finder – http://densoautoparts.com/find-my-part.aspx
- Denso Global Part Finder – Denso Global
- NGK UK Part Finder http://www.ngkpartfinder.co.uk/
- NGK Europe Part Finder https://www.ngkntk.com/part-finder/
- NGK USA Part Finder https://ngksparkplugs.com/en/part-finder