THE NEXT GENERATION OF HALOGEN BULBS
Discover OSRAM’s new bulb range that’s destined to set the highest standards in the latest halogen technology; Night Breaker Laser (Next Generation). We’re really excited to announce this because the statistics & figures OSRAM have provided to us are very impressive indeed. Compared to standard halogen bulbs, OSRAM have produced a striking new bulb family that can achieve up to 150% more brightness in the halogen range (succeeding its predecessor of up to 130%) and up to 200% more brightness in the brand new Xenarc (HID, Xenon) range.
Improvements aren’t only just in the bulb design, unlike the first generation of ‘Laser’ bulbs which consisted of just H4 and H7 bulb types, there’s now a complete ECE approved (road legal) portfolio of H1, H3, H4, H7, H8, H11, HB3, HB4 bulb types. This shift forward enters them as a huge contender to the complete halogen market.
Why Buy Night Breaker Laser Next Generation?
- Up to 150% more light on the road than standard bulbs.
- Up to a 150-meter -long beam.
- Up to 20% whiter light than standard bulbs.
- 100% Road legal (ECE R37)
- Manufactured using innovative laser ablation technology.
- Premium quality made in Germany and the USA.
- More light and improved visibility help combat eye strain.
- Reflective signs appear in a whole new light.
- Potholes and other hazards can be recognised sooner.
- Modern, stylish look with a laser-etched product name on the glass.
- Premium packaging design ensures safer transit.
- Ideal for drivers who know the difference that powerful automotive lighting makes.
Given the success of its predecessor, Night Breaker Laser (Next Generation) is going to be a must-have upgrade.
UK OSRAM Approved Partner
Buy from us with confidence, we are selected by OSRAM as a preferred choice to sell their products online. Our partner reference is AP1001.
Official OSRAM partners only buy and sell genuine OSRAM products, so if you buy from us we guarantee 100% authenticity. Read more about the OSRAM Approved Partner Programme here.