NGK MR8C-9N (97985) Standard Spark Plug
- We’re a genuine Direct NGK UK Distributor
- 100% Genuine NGK Spark Plugs
- OEM spark plugs as used by many of the world’s largest vehicle manufacturers
- Long lifespan
- Superior design and tooling
- No flashover
- No need for copper grease
- Easy to use NGK part finder tool website
NGK Standard Spark Plugs
With a solid track record and impeccable performance, NGK’s standard range of spark plugs provide the ultimate price-to-performance ratio solution for any automotive service. They are the No.1 Original Equipment (OE) choice for many vehicle manufacturers around the world.
NGK has been developing spark plug technology since the 1930s and manufactures spark plugs for every type of automotive engine, as well as for motorcycles, marine, horticultural, plant and many other applications. In fact, NGK produces and stocks over 1,000 different part numbers of spark plugs and every product matches even the most demanding manufacturers specifications. NGK’s vast experience combined with the latest technology means there’s no doubt that NGK is the world’s No.1 spark plug.
- Triple-Gasket Sealing Process – Virtually eliminates the possibility of combustion gas leakage through the shell. Most other manufacturers only use two seals.
- Solid-Copper Core – Produces a more powerful spark with less firing voltage. Other manufacturers use a copper-coated centre core.
- Service Life & Performance – Field tested durability with 30,000-mile service life.
- Corrosion Resistant – Zinc-Chromate coating for maximum protection to the elements which also acts as a release agent.
- Alumina Silicate Insulator – Virtually pure silicate to insure dielectric and physical strength, as well as better heat transfer away from the tip for maximum performance.
- Corrugated Ribs – Eliminates flashover, which can cause misfiring and engine damage, especially in damp environments.